DL9130EVKIT Complete 18th Edition Advanced EV Testing KitDL9130EVKIT
2 in stock.
DL9130EVKIT Complete 18th Edition Advanced EV Testing Kit
The Di-LOG DL9130EVKIT Complete Test Kit has been explicitly designed for service engineers that offer Electric Vehicle Charger installation as part of their portfolio. The DL9130EVKIT Complete kit includes Di-LOG’s latest EV Multifunction Tester, the DL9130EV, along with the DLEV1 EVSE Charge Station Adaptor.
The DL9130EV has several exciting new features critical to the safe verification of EVSE Charge Station Installations. Including a 6mA pure DC test for RDC-DD verification which can be combined with a full Auto EV testing sequence. The Auto EV sequence feature simply varifies the DC protection provided by the EV charger, along with the Type A RCD protection provided by the sub distribution board.
- 6mA pure DC test for RDC-DD verification and a full Auto EV testing sequence for verifying the DC protection provided by the EV charger, along with the Type A RCD protection
- Loop Impedance/PSCC – Unique auto start RCD-LOC XLT loop test principle will not trip any RCD or RCBO
- 2/3 wire high current loop with intelligent detection identifying if the user is conducting a 2 wire or 3 wire Loop/PSCC measurement without the need for selection
- RGB colour changing screen visually indicating potential pass/fail conditions
- Phase to Phase Loop with Phase Rotation Test – will indicate the correct phase sequence
- Continuity test – with auto start & null facility to zero out lead resistance
- Auto RCD testing – Trip time, trip current, auto test and ramp current
- Type AC, A, B & Time Delayed RCDs (S)
- Insulation measurement – with 250, 500 & 1000V test voltages
- Phase Rotation Test – will indicate the correct phase sequence
- Integrated socket polarity test
- Fully protected against damage when accidentally connected across phases
- Proximity Pilot (PP) State to simulate the charge lead resistances related to charging lead current limits
- Control Pilot (CP) State to simulate the communication signal emitted from an Electric Vehicle to indicate its readiness to receive charge
We Also Recommend
Project EV 7kW SP Electric Car Charging Cable Type 2 to Type 2 – 5m Length