DL9130EV 18th Edition Advanced Electric Vehicle Multi function TesterDL9103EV
0 in stock.
Add to cart to be put on back order.
DL9130EV 18th Edition Advanced EV MFT
The DL9130EV 18th Edition Advanced EV MFT has been explicitly designed for engineers that offer Electric Vehicle installations as part of their testing portfolio.
The DL9130EV has several exciting new features critical to the safe verification of EVSE Charge Station Installations. Including a 6mA pure DC test for RDC-DD verification which can be combined with a full Auto EV testing sequence. The Auto EV sequence feature simply varifies the DC protection provided by the Electric Vehicle charger, along with the Type A RCD protection provided by the sub distribution board.
Brand New Features
A brand-new feature explicitly added to the DL9130EV is Rmax. This brand-new concept will automatically capture the maximum R1+R2/R2 continuity test reading which will register the result on the secondary display for recording once testing is complete. In addition, Di-LOG has added the Zmax feature.
Type B RCD Testing
Type B RCDs are becoming more frequent in PV and EV installations, so it is vital that when needed, your multifunction tester can perform a Pure DC RCD test. A variable RCD feature has also been added to the DL9120 & DL9130EV enabling the user to dial in bespoke mA values when the need arises.
- 6mA pure DC test for RDC-DD verification and a full Auto EV testing sequence for verifying the DC protection provided by the EV charger, along with the Type A RCD protection
- Loop Impedance/PSCC – Unique auto start RCD-LOC XLT loop test principle will not trip any RCD or RCBO
- 2/3 wire high current loop with intelligent detection identifying if the user is conducting a 2 wire or 3 wire Loop/PSCC measurement without the need for selection
- RGB colour changing screen visually indicating potential pass/fail conditions
- Phase to Phase Loop with Phase Rotation Test – will indicate the correct phase sequence
- Continuity test – with auto start & null facility to zero out lead resistance
- Auto RCD testing – Trip time, trip current, auto test and ramp current
- Type AC, A, B & Time Delayed RCDs (S)
- Insulation measurement – with 250, 500 & 1000V test voltages
- Phase Rotation Test – will indicate the correct phase sequence
- Integrated socket polarity test
- Fully protected against damage when accidentally connected across phases
We Also Recommend
Project EV 7kW SP Electric Car Charging Cable Type 2 to Type 2 – 5m Length