TIS EV Charger Testing KitTISMFTPRO-EV
0 in stock.
Add to cart to be put on back order.
TIS EV Charger Testing Kit
The TIS MFTPRO-EV EVSE testing kit allows you to fully test an EV charging station from start to finish with its unique Auto Sequence test.
Our Auto Sequence fully guides you through each test explaining exactly where your test leads should be and which dial position you should be using on each part of the sequence.
The TIS MFTPRO-EV is ideal for both a beginner to the EVSE market or the professional.
Functions & Features:
- Full Auto Sequence- Continuity, Insulation, Status Checks, Loop Test, Ramp Test (30mA Type A and 6mA Type B).
- 6mA DC Ramp Test.
- Guided Help Screen on each Test.
- Tests Mode 2 and 3 Charging Stations.
- Fault Simulation (PE and E).
- Data Saving of Results.
- Data Export of Results.
- Phase Presence Indication.
- Vehicle Simulation (CP) A,B,C and D.
- Cable Coding Simulation (PP) 13A, 20A, 32A and 63A
- Venilated or Non-Ventilated Charging Stations.
- Single Phase or Three Phase Systems.
- Type 2 Connection.
- Two Hard Robust Carrying Cases Supplied with Link Cable to Link the Multifunction and EVSE Adapter together.
- TIS EV-TEST100 CAT III 300V.
- TIS MFTPRO CAT IV 300V.
- 3 Year Warranty providing the products are serviced by TIS.
We Also Recommend
Project EV 7kW SP Electric Car Charging Cable Type 2 to Type 2 – 5m Length
Regular price £12000 £120.00 excludes VAT at 20%